Dr. Kandarp Parikh
M. Ch DNB (Urology)
Chairman: Shyam urosurgical Hospital
Consultant urologist: Department of Urology and Kidney Transplant ,Sterling Hospitals, Ahmedabad.
2009-Present: Recognized Referral Centre by Karl Storz, India
1999-2001: Jt. Secretary Ahmedabad Urology Association
2001-2003: Secretary Ahmedabad Urology Association
2003-2004: Council Member, WZUSI (West Zone Urology Society of India)
2009-2012: Founder Secretary, Gujarat Urology Association
2011-2013: Treasurer. West Zone Urology Society of India
2014-2016: Secretary :West zone urology Society of India
2016-2018: Secretary :West zone urology Society of India
2002: Organizing Secretary, Annual Conference of Ahmedabad Urology Association, and Organized at Grand Bhagwati Hotel, Ahmedabad.
2003: Organizing Secretary, Annual Conference of Ahmedabad Urology Association, and Organized at Mehsana Water Park, Mehsana.
2003: Organizing Secretary, Minimal Access Surgery Ahmedabad
2004: Active Member of Organizing Committee, Annual Conference USICON 2004, Ahmedabad.
2007: Joint Secretary, CA Prostate Workshop Organized by M P. Shah Cancer Hospital,
2013:Organizing secretary, ”Advancements in Endourology 2013 ”,Live operative workshop,Ahmedabad ,India.
2016: Organizing chairman,”Advancements in Endourology 2016”,Live operative workshop, Ahmedabad ,India
2018: Organizing chairman” Advancements in Endourology 2018” Live operative workshop, Ahmedabad ,India
We run MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY TRAINING INSTITUTE at Shyam Urosurgical Hospital. We are regularly conducting RIRS and Laser prostatectomy programs at regular periods. Urologists from India and neighboring country participate in this program. Dr.Kandarp Parikh is invited all over the country to demonstrate RIRS and stone surgeries. Shyam urosurgical hospital is Recognized Referral Centre by Karl Storz, India
International Training of Honor:
Dr. Parikh has visited various prestigious institutes in the world like Cleveland clinic (USA), UCLA (USA), St. Augustin Clinic (France), Tenon Hospital (France), Singapore General Hospital (Singapore), Cornell (USA) for his training in endourology and laparoscopy
Dr. Parikh is also invited at Various National, Regional and Local Urology
Conferences in India and abroad
Speaker and invited Faculty:
Dr. Parikh has been invited faculty to moderate various sessions in “world endourolgy “conferences at Mumbai, Amsterdam, Taipe, Munich, London
Invited International Faculty:
Laparoscopic Nephrectomy ”Poster session. World Endourology conference, Amsterdam, Netherland 2005
2,Chair person; World Endourology Conference, Mumbai
3, Laparoscopic bladder surgery” World endourology conference, Cleveland, USA 2006
4, Chair person: poster session, World Endourology conference,Munich,Germany
5, Chair person; poster session,World Endourology conference, Tiepe
6, Moderator: poster session
Expert in stone diseases: Capetown, South Africa, 10-13th December 2014
7, Moderator: Segura course, Doha, Qatar 12th-14th February 2015
8, Chair person; moderated poster session World Endourology conference, London 2015
9. Course Director: ROBOTIC Flexi Ureteroscopy, 18th -21st January 2016, Ankara ,Turkey.
10. Course Director: Flexible Ureteroscopy, April 2016 , NAUS conference, Kathmandu, Nepal.
12. Course Director: Flexible Ureteroscopy, July 2016, National Kidney Institute, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
13. Speaker”My romance with RIRS” Golden bridge conference, 28-30 October 2016, Kunming, China.
14. Speaker “RIRS for calyceal diverticulum, February 2017, Dubai, ESD Meeting.
15. Speaker “Complications of RIRS”, February 2017, Dubai, ESD Meeting.
16. Hands on Training Program on RIRS , February 2017, Dubai, ESD Meeting
17. Speaker: “RIRS Blessing or Curse?, May 2017, Paris. Challenges in Endourology
International RIRS Workshop:
Live operative National RIRS workshop:
Invited National Faculty:
1. Faculty at 13th west zone urology association conference, Goa 2003
2.World endourology conference 2004 Mumbai, India
3. Faculty in Symposium on “Learning Laparoscopy” 14th West zone urology association conference, Akola, Maharastra 2004.
4. Faculty” Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy” .video session. “World Endourology conference, Mumbai, INDIA 2004.
5.Faculty Live operative Laparoscopy workshop, AMASICON ,Delhi-2005.
6.Faculty -”Risk reduction strategies in laparoscopic urosurgeries”15th west zone urology conference, Gwalior 2005
7, “Common problems in urology” Gujarat surgeons annual conference.Nadiad.2005
8. “Laparoscopic orchiectomy” societe internationale d’urologie-indian chapter conference.7th jan.2006 Mumbai.
9.Complications and conversion to open surgery in laparoscopy urology” urology society of India conference. Varanasi – February 2006.
10. Laparoscopic management of urogynaecology injuries” 16th west zone urology conference.Mehsana.2006.
11. Pannelist” Subspeciality meeting: “DJ STENTS” 16th west zone urology conference.Mehsana.2006
12. Speaker “Laser in Urology Surgery” Vadodara November 2010.
13. Speaker: Urteral access sheath-curse or blessings ,Experts in stone diseases,Capetown,south Africa,Decmber 2013,
14. Speaker :How to increase longevity of flexiscope, Experts in stone diseases,Capetown,south Africa,Decmber 2013,
15. Speaker :How to prevent damage to ureteroscope and
16. Operating faculty: RIRS (AINU) July, 2014 Hyderabad
17. Flexible ureteroscope: current options: 27th September, 2014 Vadodara. WZ USICON
18.”To win hard battle with soft move”: key note lecture 22nd &23rd November 2014, Kolhapur
19. Operating faculty: USICON 2015 pre conference workshop, January,Ranchi
19. Operating Faculty for RIRS: Live operative workshop at Mehsana, Organized by Gujarat urology association 4th April 2015
21. Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 11-12th April 2015
22. Operating faculty for RIRS: Live operative workshop at Kota, Rajasthan.17-18th April 2015
23. Invited Faculty:”Laparoscopy in Urology”: Live operative workshop .25-26 APRIL 2015.Indore, Madhyapradesh.Program organzied by West zone urology association
24. Guest lecture on RIRS: 9th May 2015, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
25. Faculty:”Urogynaec workshop “.conference organized by west zone urology association and south Gujarat urology association 20th-21st June 2015
26,Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 118th -19h July 2015
27. Operating faculty: USICON 2016 pre conference workshop, 7 January,Hyderabad
28, Operating Faculty for RIRS: Advancements in Endourology, 13-14 February 2016.
29, Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital for Bangladesh Urology Association 15th-16th February 2016
30, Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 4th-5th June 2016.
31, Opearting faculty for RIRS: Live operative 7-9 July 2016, workshop SZUSICON, Pondicherry
32. Mentor for RIRS training for post graduate student, BOE ,USI,
16-18 spetember 2016, New Delhi.
33,Operating faculty,live operative workshop,WZUSICON,22-24th September 2016,Aurangabad
34,Speaker,”Recent advances in Endourology”,23rd September,2016WZUSICON,23 rd September ,2016
35, Speaker,”Tips for the successful outcome for RIRS”, NZUSICON,13-14 October 2016,Agra.
36, Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 22-23 October 2016
37, Speaker, Debate: RIRS vs PCNL for Stone < 2 cm. size, 15th -17th November 2016 New Delhi
38, Speaker: My Romance with RIRS, Golden bridge conference, Kunming, China
39, Speaker: “TVTO Urogynaec Conference” Ahmedabad 3rd-5th December 2016
40,Speaker: Debate: RIRS vs PCNL for stone 1.5 cm size, USICON 18th -21st January 2017, Mumbai.
41, Operating faculty: USICON 2017 conference workshop, Mumbai
42, Operating Faculty: RIRS Workshop, Guwhati, Aasam February 2017.
43 Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 4th-5th March 2016.
44. Operating Faculty for RIRS workshop: “Endourology workshop organized by Pune Urology Association, 1st-2nd April 2017. D Y Patil Institute, Pune. (Program supported by WZUSI)
45.Faculty”uro met “organized by BOE,Urology society India.Delhi.14-16th April 2017
46.Speaker “RIRS in anatomically abnormal kidney” ,Gujarat urology annaual meeting.,Anad,Gujarat. 29-30 April ,2017.
47.Speaker” RIRS in pediatric age group” Pediatric urology workshop, organized by Indore urology society.6-7 th May 2017
48.Speaker” complications of RIRS” ,Compcon ,organized by Fortis Hospital,Delhi.24-25th June 2017
49. Course Director: RIRS Training Program at Shyam Urosurgical Hospital. 15-16 July 2017.
50. Operating Faculty: “ Jugalbandhi” Organized by MPUH, 21-22 nd July 2017 Nadiad
51. Speaker: “Tips and tricks of RIRS” Conference organized by Jamnagar Surgeons association and West Zone Urology Society Of India 29-30th July 2017.
52. Operating Faculty for RIRS: Lap Endo Fusion 9th & 10th September 2017, Kochi
53. RIRS session: 5th to 7th October 2017, WZUSICON- Bhopal
54 .Operating Faculty: North Zone USICON- Meeruth – November 2017
55. Faculty: USICON 2018- Jaipur
56. Speaker: Changing trends in the management of Renal Stones.
Gujarat surgeons Association” Himmatnagar, January 2018.
57. Operating Faculty: Flexible Ureteroscopy- Advancements in Endourology , February 2018
58. Operating Faculty: Robotic FlexiUreteroscopy- Advancements in Endourology, February 2018.
59.Invited Faculty: Uro Complicon, 8th-9th June 2019, New Delhi
60.Invited Speaker: UROCON 2019, 14th-15th June 2019, Banglore
61.Invited International Faculty: IAUN, 20th-22nd September 2019, Ganzhou, China 4.Invited Speaker: U connect, 6th &7th July 2019, Goa
62. Invited Speaker: SZUSICON, 12th to 14th July 2019, Coimbatore